- Our Affiliate Hospitals and Surgery CentersThe physicians at Urology for Children, LLC are affiliated with multiple hospitals (refer to list below). In addition to the hospitals, we also perform surgery at multiple Same Day or Ambulatory Surgical Centers in South Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Abington Memorial Hospital – Abington, PA
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center – Camden, NJ
- Virtua Health – Voorhees, NJ
- St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children – Philadelphia, PA
- Lehigh Valley Hospital – Allentown, PA
- Same Day or Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Surgical Center of South Jersey – Mt. Laurel, NJ
- Midlantic Stone Center- Marlton, NJ
- Summit Surgical Center – Voorhees, NJ
If this is your child’s first visit with us, please print and complete our registration form. Fax the completed form to the office where your child is being seen or bring it with you to the scheduled appointment.
PLUG-IN REQUIRED: To view the PDF document above, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader® plug-in. If you do not have it already installed, a free version is available through the Adobe website. Download the Acrobat Reader.
- Antenatal Hydronephrosis
- The Circumcision Mystique: To Cut or Not to Cut, Is That the Question?
- Hydrocele vs. Hernia
- Undescended Testicles
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Adolescent Varicocele Management
- Vesicoureteral reflux
- Circumcision Discharge Instructions
- Hydrocele/Hernia Discharge Instructions
- Hypospadias Discharge Instructions
- Insurance card
- Co-payment and physician referral forms, if required by the insurance provider
- List of current medications, including the dose and frequency
- Information about the patient’s medical and surgical history
Urology for Children, LLC, is a provider for most major insurance plans. You may be responsible for charges that are not covered by your insurance, at the time of your appointment.
You may be responsible for a co-insurance. When necessary, our staff will work with you to set up a payment plan.
If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please call us at the phone number below. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Home Patient Information